Blazin Glory Presents: Ani-Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Do you like the new look of the forum?

Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} I_vote_lcap52%Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} I_vote_rcap 52% [ 12 ]
Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} I_vote_lcap9%Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} I_vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} I_vote_lcap17%Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} I_vote_rcap 17% [ 4 ]
Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} I_vote_lcap22%Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} I_vote_rcap 22% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 23

Latest topics
» Reunion
Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} EmptyWed 09 Dec 2015, 7:02 am by arashi

» Kazuma "Kazu" Mikura
Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} EmptyWed 14 Mar 2012, 4:00 am by kazuma mikura

» I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!
Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} EmptySun 10 Apr 2011, 4:22 pm by Enjiuu

» Sano Manor
Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 12:33 am by Ajiro

» I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!
Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} EmptyThu 03 Feb 2011, 1:47 am by Seishiro

» A Really Bad Day (part two) (in progress)
Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} EmptySat 29 Jan 2011, 7:44 pm by Phatboyjj

» result of my boredom
Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 11:17 pm by Ajiro

» Secret Area: Under Ground "City" {All Welcome}
Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} EmptySat 22 Jan 2011, 5:02 am by Ajiro

» Trick 1: The Joker and the Theif [Ajiro only]
Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} EmptySat 22 Jan 2011, 3:17 am by Ajiro

» Ryu Nakamura (Vicous)
Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} EmptySun 16 Jan 2011, 9:34 pm by Ajiro

»  Character Creation: Kirkai Angosa
Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} EmptySun 16 Jan 2011, 2:11 am by BANKAIX

» Sora Takeuchi
Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} EmptySat 15 Jan 2011, 11:09 am by Enjiuu

» Agito/Akito/Lind
Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} EmptySat 15 Jan 2011, 11:04 am by Enjiuu

» The battle
Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011, 2:59 am by Koga_Wolf

» WARNING! All Ring Road riders please read
Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011, 1:39 am by Ajiro

» Ajiro "Jiro" Minami
Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011, 1:41 am by Blaze

» Koga Wolf Profile
Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011, 12:33 am by Blaze

» List Of Tricks.
Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 9:43 pm by Ajiro

» The Nine Roads
Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 2:16 am by Ajiro

» Air Gear Quictionary
Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 1:48 am by Ajiro

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Secret Area: Under Ground "City" {All Welcome}

2 posters

Go down

Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} Empty Secret Area: Under Ground "City" {All Welcome}

Post by Ajiro Sat 22 Jan 2011, 3:58 am

*chases the guy to a wall* got ya*walks forward and he dissappears through the wall* what the fuck!!*runs to the wall and hits it several times* damn where did he*leans against the wall and falls through* shit*lets my ody rotate backwards and uses my hand to flip me back to my feet and turns to see the man run towards a crowd and ralizes im in a giant underground mall*
Ajiro
Ajiro

Back to top Go down

Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} Empty Re: Secret Area: Under Ground "City" {All Welcome}

Post by Koga_Wolf Sat 22 Jan 2011, 4:30 am

Koga begins walking in a group with a bunch of people and sees a thief running towards them. Koga moves to the side of the group so that he'll be close to the thief and as the thief looks back to look at some guy he lifts his leg so that his knee is towards the thief's stomach. As the theif turns his head back around he notices Koga but is moving to fast to stop. The thief using his own motion runs into Koga's knee and grasps for his stomach. The thief falls over and Koga stands with his hands in his pockets looking at him.
Koga_Wolf
Koga_Wolf

http://soulsociety.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Secret Area: Under Ground "City"   {All Welcome} Empty Re: Secret Area: Under Ground "City" {All Welcome}

Post by Ajiro Sat 22 Jan 2011, 4:36 am

*jumps over most of the members of the crowd and lands crouching and lifts the parcel from the man and turns walking away from you* ...*stops a moment and lifts a hand* thanks *places hand in pocket and walks away*
Ajiro
Ajiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga_Wolf Sat 22 Jan 2011, 4:49 am

Koga looks at the kid and shrugs. "That was strange." Koga goes to the food court,buys something to eat and sits down to eat.
Koga_Wolf
Koga_Wolf

http://soulsociety.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ajiro Sat 22 Jan 2011, 5:02 am

*as i leave i notice my name on the package and its from a man names Uncle Minami* hmm? thats odd* as i get out side i open the package and see a box labled Air Trecks *hmm?*takes my book bag off my shoulder and places the box in it and walks* hmm Air trecks huh..cool *heads towards central tokyo to visit a friend*
Ajiro
Ajiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down