Blazin Glory Presents: Ani-Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Do you like the new look of the forum?

The battle I_vote_lcap52%The battle I_vote_rcap 52% [ 12 ]
The battle I_vote_lcap9%The battle I_vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
The battle I_vote_lcap17%The battle I_vote_rcap 17% [ 4 ]
The battle I_vote_lcap22%The battle I_vote_rcap 22% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 23

Latest topics
» Reunion
The battle EmptyWed 09 Dec 2015, 7:02 am by arashi

» Kazuma "Kazu" Mikura
The battle EmptyWed 14 Mar 2012, 4:00 am by kazuma mikura

» I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!
The battle EmptySun 10 Apr 2011, 4:22 pm by Enjiuu

» Sano Manor
The battle EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 12:33 am by Ajiro

» I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!
The battle EmptyThu 03 Feb 2011, 1:47 am by Seishiro

» A Really Bad Day (part two) (in progress)
The battle EmptySat 29 Jan 2011, 7:44 pm by Phatboyjj

» result of my boredom
The battle EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 11:17 pm by Ajiro

» Secret Area: Under Ground "City" {All Welcome}
The battle EmptySat 22 Jan 2011, 5:02 am by Ajiro

» Trick 1: The Joker and the Theif [Ajiro only]
The battle EmptySat 22 Jan 2011, 3:17 am by Ajiro

» Ryu Nakamura (Vicous)
The battle EmptySun 16 Jan 2011, 9:34 pm by Ajiro

»  Character Creation: Kirkai Angosa
The battle EmptySun 16 Jan 2011, 2:11 am by BANKAIX

» Sora Takeuchi
The battle EmptySat 15 Jan 2011, 11:09 am by Enjiuu

» Agito/Akito/Lind
The battle EmptySat 15 Jan 2011, 11:04 am by Enjiuu

» The battle
The battle EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011, 2:59 am by Koga_Wolf

» WARNING! All Ring Road riders please read
The battle EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011, 1:39 am by Ajiro

» Ajiro "Jiro" Minami
The battle EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011, 1:41 am by Blaze

» Koga Wolf Profile
The battle EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011, 12:33 am by Blaze

» List Of Tricks.
The battle EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 9:43 pm by Ajiro

» The Nine Roads
The battle EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 2:16 am by Ajiro

» Air Gear Quictionary
The battle EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 1:48 am by Ajiro

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The battle

Go down

The battle Empty The battle

Post by Koga_Wolf Thu 13 Jan 2011, 8:59 pm

Koga sits down in the very back of a movie theater and sees a group of what he thinks is 15 year olds walk in and one of them pointed at Koga. "Are you Koga Wolf?!" The boy said. Everyone who was watching the movie suddenly started to watch the boy me and me. "Yea I am whats it to you punk?" Koga takes a sip of his Sprit soda. "I challenge you to a dash for those C rank AT parts you have!" Koga grins. "And what are you betting?" The boy says with a wide smile. "Me and my team are betting our team emblem." The boy shows Koga the emblem which looks like two swords criss-crossed. "Fine meet me outside." Koga walks outside and hears the group walking behind him and talking to each other eagerly.
Koga_Wolf
Koga_Wolf

http://soulsociety.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

The battle Empty Re: The battle

Post by Koga_Wolf Fri 14 Jan 2011, 2:59 am

Koga walks outside and turns around to face the group. "Now since you challenged me tell us where you want me to go so I could take your pathetic little emblem." Koga takes a backpack that was with him and pulls out his ATs and puts them on as the kids discuss where to go. "OK we are going to race to that billboard." The kid points to a billboard next to a skyscraper. "Easy. Lets do this." The boy begins to dash to the billboard while Koga just stands there and watches. "3..2..1" Koga takes off and is already next to the back of the group. 2 of the kids turn around and both throw a punch at Koga. Koga uses one hand to catch one of the punches and another for the other punch and throws them both into the ground and at their speed they rolled as Koga went to the rest of the group. The kid near the back pulls out a chain and swings it at Koga. Koga quickly using his right hand take 4 senbons from his left sleeve and throws it at the chain. The senbons hit the links in the chain and hit a wall making the boy fall over since the chain was tied to his hand. "Hmpmh 3 down two to go." Koga squats a little to lessen the air resistance and increases his speed. Koga does a small jump and turns in mid-air so that he's riding on the wall on his right side. What Koga believes to be the Lieutenant pulls out a knife and looks terrified at Koga as he skates backwards. Koga rides up next to the kid and jumps off the wall and hits the kid in the face with his right knee. Koga squats lower so that he'll go faster. Koga easily passes the leader and jumps onto a wall and rides up and pulls out a sticker from his back pocket and puts it in the middle of the billboard. The sticker is a picture of a white wolf's head howling with a black background. "I win." The leader just got to the billboard. "Now hand over your pin kid or I'll have to take it by force." Koga jumps down and lands next to the kid gently. The leader takes the pin off of his jacket and hands it to Koga. Koga takes it and jumps down and grinds on a fence. Koga after awhile jumps off the fence and takes off his ATs to put them back in his backpack. Koga heads over to the secret underground area.
Koga_Wolf
Koga_Wolf

http://soulsociety.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum